Sunday, July 31, 2011
Hobble Creek Camping with Friends
In June we went camping at Balsam Campground up Hobble Creek Canyon. We had stayed at Balsam previously over Memorial Day weekend and made friends with the camp host who generously held us a prime spot this time around!
We met several couples from our ward to hang out together. There was even a fellow Alaskan there which made it even cooler! Here are a few photos: The whole group.
Our cute little tent (aren't we cool?).
The ladies cooking delicious breakfast courtesy of Libby's menu planning.
The guys shooting the breeze.
Me making Jeremy be in a picture with me.
I really like this last one because at one point I saw Jeremy run down to the river and I asked him "where are you going?" He said "I'm going to cool my tootsies in the river, it feels so nice!" haha! It takes a real man to confidently cool his "tootsies"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so jealous of all your camping trips! It is seriously one of my favourite things to do, and so far this year it hasn't happened! We have a little tent just like that!
You should totally come with us!
I cool my tootsies all the time. And I'm proud of it!
Post a Comment