What up everyone. It's Jeremy comin' to yah for this post! Boo yah. So, Amanda and I have some pics that we wanted to share with you to show what we got ourselves into over the holidays down in St. George.

We really enjoyed our time down in St. George, even thought it was short. We also had fun with all the family down there. It was good to see everyone and the pizza was delicious. Amanda's dad Rick found a cool place and took the family there before we got into town, but it was so cool that he had to take us when we came into town.

THE CRACK!
To give you an idea of what it was like when we walked up we're posting this photo of us by the entrance to the crevasse. When we were in the car I was thinking to myself, yah yah-- we're gonna go through some skinny little crack. BUT man, when I got up to it, I was like-- WOW. It really was narrow. I'm a skinny guy and walking up to it, I was a little intimidated. Regardless of the terror (hehehe) I decided to do it. Amanda on the otherhand expressed a paralyzing fear of being stuck in any tight space and decided it wasn't for her. With Amanda's brother David as my guide, we made our way through the perilous squeeze.

Amanda and her dad walked around on top and sneaked a picture of David and I near the end of the crack. It really was tight as certain points. Afterward, I decided that Amanda could have made it and even tried to get her to go back down a little way through the back of the crack, but she wasn't having any of that! Haha.

After squirming through the gap, we took a few other scenic pictures of the rocks nearby and overall had a great time! If you want an idea of how tight it was, just check the scrapes on my belt as I shimmied through.

Here's a few more pics to show you the view from my perspective.

3 comments:
Dude, now that is I crack I wouldn't mind seeing! Ha ha ha, I am sooo funny:)
I mean A crack.
Hands in the pockets, almost ever one except one picture.
Post a Comment