This is a picture of Jeremy getting ready to unload some .22's into a bulls-eye. I really enjoyed being outside with my family and watching Jeremy shoot clay pigeons with his shotgun, he has a good aim! I also had the opportunity to do some crafting with the help of the creative people there! I made these earings out of Sterling Silver and the stone which is probably jasper.
Scrapbook photo albums were another project. These are actually made of paper lunch sacks and have insert pages in the bag which pull out with little ribbon tabs! I have covered the pages with decorative papers, now I just need to decide which photos from the Thanksgiving party I want to include in the album! There are definitely more Thanksgiving photos to come, but here is one of Jeremy and I.

2 comments:
I really want one of those things! I am going to make one!
Amanda, sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I remember heading down to st. George with you and Jeremy not so long ago. Fun times!
Post a Comment