
This Labor Day we made plans to go to the
Hogle Zoo with some friends! Sadly, it was a rainy and
surprisingly cold day, but it all made for an adventure. Neither Jeremy or I had been to a zoo for a while so it was a bit like being a kid again, as you can see by these photos from the zoo playground! We even pretended to be spiders...my face is pretty terrifying huh!? Jeremy especially liked the swinging monkeys and this large marble globe which was held up by a fountain so we could get it spinning pretty fast! Jeremy even used his shoe to get better traction on the wet marble, pretty impressive huh!
1 comment:
Hey guys looks like fun. Well I made a blog just to be cool so that I can be just like you and post news about my life. You know its like the latest craze or something.
here is the link
http://northcaveman.blogspot.com/
ps you should link to mine and the Valoras so that mom can find them.
Post a Comment