
Jeremy and I had the chance to go to Arizona for a Madsen Family Reunion over Easter weekend. It was really wonderful to be together with Jeremy's whole family! We got to see lots of extended family but most importantly had time together with Jeremy's parents, siblings, and our awesome nieces and nephews! It was a special occasion to have Jeremy's brother and family come from New York and to have a wonderful warm weekend in Arizona! It was a quick trip for Jeremy and I to drive down late on Thursday night and come back Sunday but so worth it! Unfortunately the only pictures I took were of an early morning hike Jeremy and I took to the Wind Caves I guess we were too busy having fun the rest of the time! We enjoyed waffles made by Lynette, swimming in Tiff and Brian's pool and playing on their playground, lunch at Matta's with the family, pizza party at Brandt and Jenna's (including an airsoft demo by Jers), shooting rockets, breakfast with Mom and Dad, family reunion complete with good food, talent show and games, and an Easter egg hunt, The Easter Pageant at the Temple, and of course just hanging out with everyone!!!! Here are some pictures of our hike. I love how so many plants are blooming and the desert is very colorful and alive!



1 comment:
I guess I am really behind, because I hadn't sen this post either! I love your pink tank and the desert looks awesome.
I love yoU!
Post a Comment