Howdy Y'All! I had a great chance to visit my sister Emily and her husband Parker in Texas! ...did I mention my new niece ADELYNN!!!! Here we are all together.

She is so cute and always smiley! It was great to visit Em and Parker in Texas to see their new area and have them show me around and so awesome to meet their newest addition and the first grand-child on my side of the family! They took me to "Phil's Stakehouse" for some real Texas vittles where I got the smoked brisket and Emily shared some of her barbeque ribs with me! YUM!

Can you tell they were good? Here is a picture of all of us outside of Phil's.

We really did have some great homemade food too! We cooked some awesome Chinese noodles and Thai curry! Here we are cooking all the yummy food! Adelynn was a good helper and mostly slept.

Here she is sleeping some more! I had to sneek in to get this picture of the "mummy" ... spooky!

Parker and Em also took me to one of their favorite Tex-Mex places for dinner! Yay Chuy's!

It was so good and really spicy! They had an awesome creamy-jalapeno salsa that was delicious! Here is a picture of our feast!

All the food talk aside, I really enjoyed the fun times with my family and the time I had to meet baby Adelynn! We got out and did a lot of outings in the Woodlands area where they live!

We went on a walk to see birds at a lake park near the house and later we went downtown to see the fancy shops and walk along the "Waterway" to see the fountains and the canal.

Here is a picture of the Waterway and a very pretty sunset!

Adelyn enjoyed hanging out by the fountains!

I had to be as cool as her and have a photo-shoot by the fountains too!

One other really cool thing we saw in downtown Woodlands was an awesome grocery store! They had a great selection of fruits and vegetables and other things, but I just loved how everything was super organized and fresh looking! Since it was around Halloween I had to get a picture of the pumpkins!

In conclusion, thanks to Parker and Emily for having a cute little girl and having me over to visit!

She is so happy! I'm glad I got to see her when she was still so little and thanks to Emily and Parker for letting me hang out with them and play with my niece!
5 comments:
Lucky, you are! You have a cute niece:) It looks like you had a good time. Cool pumpkins too!!!!
She is so cute! You and your sister look a lot alike :) She doesnt look like she just had a baby! LUCKY!.. Also I wish that I could go to Texas, it has been SO long since my last vacation!
AWESOME! What fun memories!!!! I love it!! but I love you even more... :)
What a special occasion! Congrats on being an Aunty. And way to immerse yourself into Texan food!
I want to come over!! I miss all of you!!!!!
Post a Comment