With that being said, after nearly 9 hours of sleep, we were awake... but that put us up at 5:30 ish. We kinda laid in bed, and rolled around doing nothing and when 6 came, we decided it was time to get up. Feel like we had missed out of date night, we ended up hiking "Y" mountain here in Provo. We've each done it several times, but decided it would be a good thing to do and get us out and exercising also.

It was a fun and we both realized we're out of shape, but we made it to the top. We even have a picture to prove it! In the spirit of the hike, Amanda even wore her BYU t-shirt. Well, we just wanted to let you all know we're still alive, and yes-- I can post. ( Amanda made me do it! =) )

3 comments:
love you guys and I love your blog!! xo
I like your pink hat.
Post a Comment