This post is quite late and overdue considering that it is the end of July but I just wanted to put up some pictures of our trip to Alaska to spend Christmas 2009 with my family there!

We enjoyed cross-country skiing there and had a few great days spent doing that, Jeremy struggled the first time but was a very quick learner overall and had fun when we went out again after the first "training" session! Here is a picture of me and my mom!

My brother David had just gotten his first Moose that fall and so we had to have him model his "rack" to show off his trophy!

We also went on a day hike along the Knick River. We were sort of looking for rabbits but didn't see much activity so we just enjoyed the scenery and tried not to think about how cold it was! The river was frozen but the ice was clear and smooth so we played around on it for a while...It did strike me a few times that it may not have been the safest thing to do with guns but... well,we are Alaskans...

It was a really great trip and the first opportunity Jeremy and I have had to spend a Christmas in Alaska. I loved spending the time with my family especially during the holidays!
3 comments:
Thanks for the post. You guys better keep up on blogging so we can stalk you from CA!
Merry Christmas in July! I love it. I liked the glimpse into Alaska.
Great post Manda! we had so much fun that is for sure!
Post a Comment