Our good friends, the Anderson's, spent springtime in their home-town of Reno, Nevada where they had an internship and enjoyed time out of Provo. They invited us to come visit them and we jumped at the chance for a road-trip! Neither Jerm or I had ever been in that part of Nevada and we really enjoyed the trip and seeing our friends. We drove out on Friday after work and we had a very busy Saturday before heading home on Sunday after church. They took us up to Lake Tahoe where we took several icy plunges into the lake and spent some time on the beach. We actually hiked in about half a mile to a beach which was very beautiful. I liked the sand, big round boulders, pine trees and the crystal blue water! But BRrrrr! It was so cold! When I jumped in I just about forgot how to swim!After Tahoe we drove back into Reno and went out on the town that night. I really liked the downtown and the mini-"strip" there! Wandering through the casinos was interesting as always. We got to see an acrobatic-bike riding stunt group perform. It was basically a bunch of Chinese young women jumping around and onto each other while riding bicycles in a circle on a stage, it was very impressive actually! We ended the evening with milkshakes at Mel's Diner and went to bed VERY tired that night!! (Jeremy was very excited to have a milkshake! Can you tell?)We are really grateful for such good friends that would invite us to visit them, let us stay at their house, feed us AND entertain us! We sure are lucky!
4 comments:
OMG! the Andersons seem like such cool dudicals!
Soo fun! Good for you!
I love Jeremy's face in the last picture! Miss you two! Hope all is well! Love ya
I will post something if you post something....
I love you Sis
Post a Comment