Monday, April 13, 2009

Four-Wheeling Fun!

On the 21st of March my sister Emily was in town from Colorado for a vacation. We had a great time being with Emily and spending time with Parker's family, the Valoras. Jeremy and I were invited to go four-wheeling with the Valoras in the West Desert. It was so fun, but very dusty! I thought it was cool to see the wild horses out in the valley floor.They were pretty far away but we could see them well with binoculars. We really had fun with the Valora's, they were so nice to include us in their weekend! Here is another picture of Jerm and I in the middle of our dusty ride. It was such a beautiful sunny day that I think we all got some degree of sunburn. If it wasn't a tan lines it was definitely dirt-lines. When we were done riding we went back to the cars and did some shooting. After our four-wheeling adventure we drove home, cleaned up, and had a girl's night at the Valora's house. We ordered Brick Oven Pizza and watched a teenage vampire movie! How much more girly can you get! Thanks for the great weekend Valora Family!

3 comments:

sarah said...

I have food for you! It is not Elk, Bear, Salmon or anything from AK, but it is a Mexican Turkey!

Unknown said...

Hey Manda, Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I so miss those mountains out west! Say hi to Jers for me! Love ya

Emily V. said...

You put pictures up! I still have somr more pics for you! That was so so so fun!

By the way I can't WAIT to play again when you come to Golden in May! WHOOHOOO!

I have been thinking of you lots, and I hope you are doing great!

Love you!