I've been having fun with the blog lately and getting it to look more the way I want it to. In addition to a few minutes of daily blogging, I, Amanda, am looking for full-time work as I am officially a graduate of BYU and no longer hold my campus job! So, exciting times for me, I will be sure to tell you all when I find something good. As for Jeremy, he is anticipating the start of the Fall Semester by putting off the purchase of books as long as possible...well, I think I am more nervous than him! Also, we are enjoying our new car, a red Subaru Impreza! I will post pictures soon! It has been an adventure for me to learn to drive a manual, but I can say that I have sufficiently mastered it (except for the occasional stall). Now I just need to get used to crazy Utah drivers (or should I say Freshmen?)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very nice. AK Dad
Post a Comment